Unforgettable Golf Experience in Spring, Texas
Augusta Pines is an 18-hole golf club located in Spring, Texas designed by Tour 18, Inc. The facility features a state-of-the-art practice facility (including six target greens and sand bunkers). The course negotiates mature pines, dogwoods and oaks. The fairways are Baby Bermuda grass, while the greens and tees feature TifEagle. Our dramatic finishing holes are back-to-back island greens, the par-3 seventeenth and par-5 eighteenth. A total of 30 acres of lakes come into play on the eleven of the eighteen holes.
Golf at Augusta Pines
- Members. Our unique and innovative membership program offers 45 holes of golf (member’s access to Augusta Pines and Gleannloch Pines) to a maximum of 400 members that enjoy unlimited cart usage, practice balls, club storage, handicap service, private lockers and 20% off on merchandise and food & beverage. And that is just a start, to learn more about all of the member privileges and fees view the member information packet or call 281-290-1910.
- Guest. Yes, we are open to the public. Come take advantage of our full service golf shop, sign up for private lessons, and play our manicured golf course. To learn more about guest rates please request the guest information packet or call 281-290-1910.
- Tournaments. Yes, we host charity and non-profit golf tournaments. Make a lasting impression on your players with our remarkable services and unforgettable clubhouse and golf course. To learn more about tournament rates please request the tournament information packet or call 281-290-1910.
- Massengale Golf Academy. The 1,600 sq ft building on the range at Augusta Pines is one of the best facilities in the country that uses the latest state of the art technology to back up timeless instructional traditions. To learn more visit website.
Need More Info?
- Call 281-290-1910
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org